Sassy Librarian Blouse Vlog!

This is my first vlog, you guys!!! I’m sure lots of my bloggy friends have been curious to hear my voice. Are you ready? :) Here’s a quick little blurb on my latest sewing project…

So there ya have it! My Sassy Librarian Blouse by Christine Haynes. William and I have also been watching the Craftsy course “Shoot it” to try and improve our photography skills. These are the shots we (mostly he) took yesterday.

Now here are some filtered ones just for fun…

I recommend the “Shoot it” Craftsy course too. It gave me some great products shot ideas for my shop in the future! Annnnnnd I just thought I’d mention that ALL Craftsy classes are 50% off until the 26th! ;)

Have a great weekend, everyone!

, ,

31 Responses to Sassy Librarian Blouse Vlog!

1. Sky Turtle November 27, 2012 at 4:30 am #

Love the blouse! And what a nice vlog. I wish I would be that brave – or telegenic :>

2. Lauren November 26, 2012 at 11:23 am #

OMG could you be any cuter? I’m dying over here, vlog was a fab idea! Everyone should do oneeee! Although I have to say, I’m a little disappointed that Lucille didn’t make a guest appearance ;)

• Rochelle New November 26, 2012 at 11:47 am #

Honestly I tried to get Lucille in the video but only the top of her little head was in the frame lol. Next time though! I was so scared to do vlogs before but now I think they’re really fun :)

3. Carlee McTavish November 25, 2012 at 10:58 am #

Ahh! Your American accent is so cute! Love the blouse.

4. Caitlin A. November 24, 2012 at 10:34 pm #

You are so adorable! As always. :)

5. Paunnet November 24, 2012 at 4:21 am #

I thought I had left a comment, but apparently I didn’t…
    Anyways, I looove the video format, I tried myself to dip my feet into it and I find it very interesting.
    And as everyone else said, you sound exactly as I imagined you did: adorable!!! You’re too cute!

• Rochelle New November 26, 2012 at 11:45 am #

That’s so funny that everyone keeps saying that! I’m glad I’m living up to everyone’s expectations lol ;)

6. christine haynes November 23, 2012 at 10:20 pm #

OMG! Could you be any cuter on your video? You’re exactly as I thought you’d be! I’m so glad you enjoyed the class and your top is AMAZING!!! Thanks so much for taking the class!!!

• Rochelle New November 23, 2012 at 10:47 pm #

Haha thank YOU for making the pattern and offering the course!! Sewing gets very lonely sometimes, so I liked watching the videos a lot. It felt like you were right there with me the whole time keeping me company lol :)

• christine haynes November 23, 2012 at 11:11 pm #

Yay! When I hear that people have watched the videos, I always am amazed that anyone can sit through that many hours of me talking! I’m glad it was like I was there keeping you company instead of being annoying :)

• Rochelle New November 23, 2012 at 11:19 pm #

omg you could never be annoying!! You had me laughing when you were talking about improper bust darts lol. So funny! You should teach more Craftsy classes ;)

• chrisitne haynes November 23, 2012 at 11:21 pm #

Ha! You’re not alone with the bust darts! the crew was dying! It shows how punchy I was getting! Hopefully I’ll do more! It was super fun!

• Rochelle New November 23, 2012 at 11:23 pm #

I bet!! Haha! Well, I look forward to your future classes. It was a real pleasure :)

7. Christine November 23, 2012 at 9:21 pm #

I love your version of Sassy Librarian! I can’t wait to make this post-pregnancy!

• Rochelle New November 23, 2012 at 10:49 pm #

Thank you! Can’t wait to see yours in the future!

8. Stacie Chadwick November 23, 2012 at 4:26 pm #

You are so adorable! I love the print, it’s super fun. Happy tgiving!

9. Tilly Walnes November 23, 2012 at 3:33 pm #

That’s EXACTLY how I thought your voice would sound – so cute! The blouse looks great on you. Thanks for the link to the course too – I was thinking of doing something like that…x

• Rochelle New November 23, 2012 at 4:22 pm #

Haha well thank you, and you’re welcome :)

10. ShanniLoves... November 23, 2012 at 1:18 pm #

Cute! I took that class as well and I really enjoyed it. It was actually the most fun I’ve ever had making a top!

• Rochelle New November 23, 2012 at 4:22 pm #

It was so fun! I totally agree :) It’s like sewing with a friend lol

11. Miss Crayola Creepy November 23, 2012 at 12:26 pm #

YOU ARE SO CUTE!!

12. sewinsteady November 23, 2012 at 12:12 pm #

hahaha! Adorble – you and the blouse. :)

13. Lelie November 23, 2012 at 11:56 am #

the vlog will not show up :( I love the blouse!

• Rochelle New November 23, 2012 at 12:27 pm #

Sorry about that! I just added a text link to the vlog too :)

14. Gillian November 23, 2012 at 7:42 am #

Fun! Love the video, and love the blouse. It’s always interesting to put a voice to the writing… We may not live that far apart geographically, but the accent definitely is different! Did you make the skirt too?

• Rochelle New November 23, 2012 at 12:29 pm #

Thanks! People tell me my accent is weird since half my family is from down south. My vowels get a little twangy lol. I did not make my skirt actually I found it at a thrift store.