What’s On My Sewing Table

Some snippets from my day…

I just got a bunch of new fabrics in for bags! I’m working on new designs and restocking current ones this week. I also decided to reward myself with a little “me” project after the craft fair so I’m making a skirt out of some amazing Melody Miller fabric that I just picked up at nido this past weekend. Also featured: my robot cup buddy by my very talented friend Meredith, and Lucille’s Zoolander Blue Steel Face lol.

Uhg, that dog and her rashy tummy. She melts my heart.

14 Responses to What’s On My Sewing Table

1. Maddie Flanigan November 29, 2012 at 12:53 pm #

that rashy tummy melts my heart too! Glad to hear that you’re fitting in “me” sewing time!

2. Spencer November 28, 2012 at 10:26 pm #

Adorable blue steel face. An A+ sewing playlist the devil makes three is one of my favorite bands!!!

3. Neeno November 28, 2012 at 4:49 pm #

Hahahah Lucille looks stoned hehehehe so cute x

4. Sue November 28, 2012 at 1:16 pm #

Pretty fabrics! can’t wait to see some of them used/stocked on the awesome stuff in your store. :) I’m going to be doing some xmas shopping there soon.

• Rochelle New November 28, 2012 at 7:06 pm #

Well I’ll be sure to let you know as soon at that happens :)

5. Miss Crayola Creepy November 28, 2012 at 12:59 pm #

Devil Makes Three has played here a few times and I have no idea what they sound like :( What album should I get for my upcoming trip?

You have a beautiful sewing space!

• Rochelle New November 28, 2012 at 1:13 pm #

They’re a Bluegrass band with more of a Rock n’ Roll tone than traditional. I really like them, and also a band called Old Crow Medicine Show. I like the albums “Do Wrong Right” by The Devil Makes Three, and “Carry Me Back” by Old Crow. I think you can preview both albums on Amazon. Probably iTunes too :)

6. Meredith Schreiber November 28, 2012 at 11:01 am #

Ooooo I love that you have your robocup on your desk! I also love that gingko Biloba fabric, soo cool!!

• Rochelle New November 28, 2012 at 7:04 pm #

Meredith! They make that ginko fabric in green/purple too and I actually thought of you when I saw it :)

7. sallieforrer November 28, 2012 at 9:44 am #

You have an awesome sewing space!

8. Ginger November 28, 2012 at 9:39 am #

Love these pictures! It’s so fun to snoop other people’s sewing spaces. :)