Fall For Cotton – two weekends left!

FFC_2weekendsleft

Hello! I just wanted to check in and remind everyone that there are only TWO weekends left before your Fall For Cotton final project photos are due in the Flickr pool on Monday, September 30th. I will be compiling all the photos in a video slideshow like I did with Sew For Victory and I am SO excited to show off everyone’s hard work! Also, don’t forget, a finished project makes you eligible to win some prizes in the Fall For Cotton prize giveaway at the end of the month!

I’ve got my muslin versions all worked out, so now it’s crunch time for my final projects!

It’s not too late to complete your project (or start one for that matter)! We can do it! :)

Catch up with all my Fall For Cotton posts: here, and Tasha’s: here.

7 Responses to Fall For Cotton – two weekends left!

1. Tasha @ By Gum, By Golly September 20, 2013 at 10:17 am #

Rooting for the team!!! I’ve seen lots of amazing work already on Flickr, blogs, Instagram and Twitter. And I know there’s still lots more to come!

2. Anthea September 19, 2013 at 9:57 pm #

I’m not going to make it in time to finish my dress. I’m leaving for a holiday, which we planned quite spontaneously. Everybody good luck with finishing your projects! I’m looking forward to see the results!

3. JJ September 19, 2013 at 9:08 pm #

I’m waiting for the last minute. :o) No really, I’ve been under the weather so have been going to bed too early to sew. Us Mammas tend to sew best when the kiddos are out of our hair. :o)

4. Layla September 19, 2013 at 5:56 pm #

On it!

5. Emma Nolley September 19, 2013 at 5:54 pm #

Ah! thank you for posting this- I was just wondering if there was an end date! I got to finish up and post my photos! can;t wait to see everyone’s work!

6. The Nerdy Seamstress September 19, 2013 at 5:46 pm #

At the start, I was so excited for this sew along, but when I finished my dress I wasn’t in love with it. I think I picked the wrong fabric. Although it’s a beautiful fabric, it’s just not me. :/ I wonder if it’s too late to start another. I’ll see in two weeks I suppose. I can’t wait to see everyone’s garments! :)

7. Tina C.i September 19, 2013 at 5:43 pm #

Eeeep!

Leave A Reply Below - Your Comments Make My Day!