free download – simplicity patterns nov. 1943

nov1943featuredb

Here’s a special Christmas edition of Simplicity’s mini sewing pattern catalog from 1943. Fun, festive stuff in this one!

Please feel free to link to this page, pin this page, or send your friends here. Please do not redistribute, re-post, or sell these downloads (in whole or part) anywhere else. I have made it available FREE for you here on Lucky Lucille!

stitching

If you appreciate these little peeks into Fashion/Sewing history as much as I do, buy me a cuppa’ coffee to say thanks! Only if you want to, of course ;)

$3.00

stitching

eBookbutton

To open the eBook you must click the download button from an iPad or iPhone, in Safari browser, with iBooks installed. A new browser window will open and will appear blank for several seconds. It’s a pretty large file so the screen will look as if nothing is happening as the file loads, but soon you will be prompted to open the eBook in iBooks or a similar application, from that browser window.

PDFbutton

The PDF should open on any computer, tablet, and/or browser, but may take a little while to load. Again, the images are large. When the browser window opens, click the icon in the top toolbar (second icon in from the far right) to download and save the PDF.

To purchase original catalogs (just like this one!) and sewing patterns, please visit Judy at vintage4me2.

For more free downloads, click here.

Leave a comment and let me know what you think!

Happy Reading,

, , , , , , , ,

16 Responses to free download – simplicity patterns nov. 1943

1. Janna Lehman November 18, 2013 at 10:24 am #

Thank you so much for the download. I love the way it looks on my bulletin board.

2. Elena Knits November 18, 2013 at 5:23 am #

Thank you so much for this free download. You always so attentive. I see some garments that I’d love to knock off. I wish I had more time and warmer weather :D

BTW, I’m hosting a give away. The prize is a pattern of your choice from Ravelry. You just have to leave a comment on my last post.

3. Ashley P November 16, 2013 at 1:52 pm #

This is just great!! Thank you. Side note: for some reason i feel extra vintage-y around Christmas; I don’t know why. I love wearing big holiday corsages on my coat! Who does that anymore? Let’s bring them back!

4. chevy49girl November 16, 2013 at 9:47 am #

Thank you! I love vintage November as I am a November baby!! Love the Telegram as well. :)

5. Wendy November 15, 2013 at 10:34 pm #

Thanks for sharing! This is a little extra special because my mom was born in November 1943 :)

6. JuliaBobbin (@JuliaBobbin) November 15, 2013 at 8:26 pm #

Well aren’t you just the best thing to happen to vintage sewing! You’re wonderful, thank you!

7. Jessica Cangiano November 15, 2013 at 7:30 pm #

You’re so wonderfully sweet and generous, dear Rochelle!

8. Lady Stitcher November 15, 2013 at 1:26 pm #

Brilliant! So many great designs – thanks so much for sharing!

9. Ariadne Hernández November 15, 2013 at 1:22 pm #

10. Bridget November 15, 2013 at 11:47 am #

This is fabulous! Thanks for sharing!

11. Deb November 15, 2013 at 10:53 am #

I want to make that beret! These are fabulous, and remind me of the movie “White Christmas”. What a festive treat–thanks for sharing!

12. Erika Lee Sears November 15, 2013 at 1:58 am #

wow! how great is this.

13. Tasha @ By Gum, By Golly November 14, 2013 at 11:10 pm #

Oh my gosh I love this!! The simple color palette is just so perfect to put you in the Christmas mood. I know you put so much work into making these available for us, thank you so much for sharing. :)

14. onefootinthesea November 14, 2013 at 5:08 pm #

These are so fun to look at. So many things I want to make! Thanks so much for taking the time to scan and clean them up :)

15. Kate-Em November 14, 2013 at 5:01 pm #

This is great to look through. Thanks for sharing.

16. Emily's Vintage Visions November 14, 2013 at 2:35 pm #

I love these! Thanks so much for take the time to share them with us.
    -Emily