Browsing Category

Dog Blog

  • goose2LLTT3
    Dog Blog Favorite Posts

    The Story of Lucille

    This past Saturday, the 14th, we celebrated six years with this little furry soul mate of mine, Lucille. She’s a huge part of my life (my whole life pretty much revolves around her actually.…

    March 16, 2015
  • luckylucille_evergreen_outfit9
    Dog Blog


    Autumn is my absolute favorite season. I love the transition of weather and wardrobe, the changing of leaves, the need to bundle up, and yeah, I love Pumpkin Spice Lattes. After a solid week…

    October 14, 2013
  • 6F
    Dog Blog

    Red, White, and Blue

    Happy Independence Day, America! Lucille and I are feeling awfully patriotic today and decided to flash some red, white, and blue on our walk around town. We chose a quiet little spot far, far…

    July 4, 2013
  • luicon
    Dog Blog


    This is my life as of late. Taking care of that ridiculously adorable bundled face and sewing. Sewing then shipping then sewing then shipping. It’s pretty wonderful actually. Zero complaints here! Thank you to…

    November 6, 2012
  • icon
    Dog Blog

    Doggy Poop Bag Holders!

    Introducing the latest Lucky Lucille item, the doggy poop bag holder!! I can’t tell you how many times Lucille and I have been about to head out for a walk when I check my…

    October 26, 2012
  • tunic
    Dog Blog

    Self Drafted Tunic

    I made a tunic! This one is special because it’s my first self drafted garment pattern. Well, self drafted in the sense that I made it myself based on a tank top pattern and…

    August 7, 2012
  • dusk
    Dog Blog

    Walks at Dusk

    Lucille, William, and I like to go for walks at dusk when it’s nice and cool. And peaceful. We like to take our time, and Lucille likes to smell the flowers. I’m wearing a…

    August 1, 2012
  • continental
    Dog Blog

    Completed: Lisette Continental Dress

    I bought this dress pattern recently, but in the spirit of stash busting I told myself I wouldn’t buy new fabric to make it. (I did anyway but that’s not the point.) This fabric…

    July 4, 2012
  • skirt
    Dog Blog

    A Skirt and a Sunset

    Finally!! This is a bit delayed seeing as how I finished the skirt like, 2 weeks ago. Whatever. My bad ๐Ÿ˜‰ Sooooo without furtherย adieu, here’s my Colette Ginger Skirt made with Melody Miller’s Ruby…

    April 14, 2012
  • sparetime
    Dog Blog

    In my spare time…

    When I’m not wearing fancy dresses to work, I’m most definitely wearing sweat pants. I don’t really have a grey area of clothing. It’s either dresses or sweat pants. That’s it. But there’s a…

    April 9, 2012